Here at the Law Office of Angel Davila, we understand that there is nothing more important to a person than his or her family. Matters involving divorce and family law can have a significant strain on all those involved, which is why these matters should never be handled without a seasoned and compassionate McAllen, Texas divorce lawyer. Contact us today to learn more about how our legal team can assist you.
If You’re Getting a Divorce, Our McAllen, Texas Lawyer is Here to Help
It is first and foremost important to hire a Hamptom divorce lawyer who truly understands what’s at stake and how to protect it when facing a divorce. You need a legal team that understands that the future of your family is potentially in their hands. Our firm is confident in our ability to attain a positive result on your behalf. Speak with a McAllen, Texas divorce lawyer today so our firm can begin effectively fighting for your rights.
Our Legal Services
Our McAllen, Texas divorce lawyer handles each of the following divorce-related matters:
- Child Custody
- Child Relocation
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence
- Parenting Time
- Property Distribution
- Uncontested Divorce
Here at our firm, we believe that every client deserves personalized, competent representation when facing a divorce. We are a compassionate legal group, but we can also be fierce in the courtroom if necessary. No matter the circumstances of your divorce, we are here to help.
Preparing for a Divorce
It is critical that you prepare yourself emotionally and financially for the months to come when gearing up for a divorce. Taking the following steps can make a world of difference:
- Retain the services of an experienced McAllen, Texas divorce lawyer.
- Create a financial plan for after your divorce (i.e. calculate your bills and other living expenses, your yearly pay, assets in your bank accounts, etc.).
- When negotiating your divorce with your spouse, try to remain calm.
- Ensure that you never put anything regarding your divorce in writing (i.e. in text messages, social media posts, etc.).
- Consider therapy if you or your children need an unbiased person to talk to.
- Maintain your top priority as your well-being and that of your children.
Contact a McAllen, Texas Divorce Lawyer
Depend on our legal team at the Law Office of Angel Davila to fight for your rights through each step of the divorce process ahead. Our McAllen, Texas divorce lawyer has worked with countless clients through divorce-related matters. We are confident in our ability to provide helpful and responsible services for each of our clients. Contact the Law Office of Angel Davila a call today to schedule your initial consultation and begin this process. You do not need to go through this process alone. We are here to help.